To develop an all-round learner with sound intellectual, spiritual, social and moral values & physical growth grounded in a firm Christian Foundation.
To be a leading Christian-based co-ed Centre of Excellence in international education within the Eastern and Central African region.
We believe in:
- Building strength out of the diversity of our staff and pupils by creating relationships based on Christian foundation as enshrined in the school motto: To fear God is Wisdom.
- Creating a school culture that promotes honesty and integrity
- Creating a learning environment rich in compassion, love, care and respect for each other irrespective of religion, race, nationality or gender
- Providing opportunity for every pupil to learn intellectual as well as life skills necessary to achieve personal excellence.
- Producing life long learners who are independent thinkers, level-headed leaders, confident and good communicators, open-minded, balanced in thought, reflective, risk takers and democratic.
- Stimulating interest in, and care for, the environment and Community Service.
- Maintaining regular and open communication with parents and partner churches.